Cotswold Taste Services
What We Provide
Cotswold Taste provides a number of services for its members.
As part of your membership fee, you will be offered the opportunity to chat with one of our board members via telephone or Zoom.
This will help us and you to identify specific areas of current and potential concern to you, and how we can best assist you.
As a business to business cooperative, there are many opportunities for local partnerships between members whether producers, processors, retail & food service or support technical expertise.
If the partners you need are not within the membership, we will work with you to find the most appropriate supporting organisations.
- Member profile on Cotswold Taste online business directory where each member has their own interactive profile on the Cotswold Taste website.
- Cotswold Taste members can use the Quality Marque/logo as part of promoting their business. (Only Cotswold Taste members with a Licence can use the Marque on products).
- Access to member only forums on the Cotswold Taste website.
- Free promotion in our members and customer email marketing when relevant, social media campaigns and inclusion in any relevant press releases around Cotswold Taste news.
- Access to workshops, webinars and advice sessions provided by industry partners and supplier members.
- Exclusive networking events and training courses.
- Opportunities to showcase produce via trade shows, member events and hospitality outlet links.
- Discounted access to professional services provided by industry partners.
- Representation at local and regional Government level through partnership link to Food from England.
- Access to regular updates and news from Food from England and other regional food groups.
- Cotswold Taste partnership with Too Good To Go offers Cotswold Taste members a waiver of their first-year administrative fee (£39).
- Signposting to relevant business, consumer and trade events.
To receive our newsletter please submit your email address here.